Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Positive Words


I am hooked on the cheesy reality show "America's Got Talent". One of the three judges on the show is David Hasselhoff. The other two judges are often critical of the show's performances, but The Hoff always has something positive to say. As much of a guber as this guy is, I think he has one thing right--people respond to positivity. The crowd always boos Piers, the harshly critical British judge, but they love The Hoff.
I have made a concentrated effort this school year to be a more positive person. While there have been things that upset me or gotten me down, I have been able to keep a positive outlook. I can't believe I'm saying this, but hopefully I continue to follow in The Hoff's footsteps.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Just call yourself German!